A CASI Students Chapter is the grass root level representation and collaboration towards promoting the cause of sustainability. Institutes / Colleges / Universities and Schools are encouraged to form a chapter / council of students headed by a faculty to promote the knowledge and cause of CSR & sustainability.
What are the activities?
The primary focus is sustainability. CASI is dedicated to understanding & promoting research on how business models can have sustainability as a focus along with profitability. The following are the key result areas of the CSC
- The CSC members will work on reaching out to corporates in the vicinity and understand their efforts towards CSR & sustainability. Such research/ interviews may be published on CASI blog and site. Such research may also be circulated to corporates and community at large.
- CSC student & faculty members will conduct lectures at corporates in the vicinity
- CSC student & faculty members will conduct lectures at other institutes in the vicinity
- Act as a local think tank and engage in consulting for smaller corporates in the field of CSR
- Organize local level events to promote the causes
- Assist regional chapters in consulting local corporates on CSR & sustainability
- Assist Academic Lead / Professors in consulting assignments
The above KRA’s are expected to deliver dual results
- Promote the cause of CSR & sustainability: within corporates, businesses and the community at large.
- Enable the institute to reach out to corporates thus helping in placements and better corporate relationships.
Click here for more information.