While individual KRA’s may be issued from time to time, the overall KRA of the regional chapter managing committee is:
- Promote the cause and knowledge of CSR, Accountability and Sustainability in the given geography
- Organize and deliver lectures & seminars
- Coach and mentor the affiliated CASI student chapters
- Assist corporates in developing a CSR & sustainability strategy
- Assist Institutes and universities in designing curriculum for CSR, Accountability and Sustainability.
- The Central board of CASI has to be informed and due permissions taken for the same.
- The central board of CASI has to be informed about the activities in advance and all activities will be mentioned on the website / blog managed by CASI.
- Assist Hon. Academic Associates to set up student chapters at institutes and universities