- CASI Member with an inclination towards sustainability & CSR
- CASI Credential Holder preferred
- Full time / Adjunct Faculty for a recognized institute / school / university
- Minimum 3 years of professional or academic experience
- Familiar with CASI credentials, membership, benefits and procedures.
- Ability to commit 12 hours per month for CASI Activities
- Prior experience of Voluntary activities is preferable.
- Prior experience of developing or teaching business strategy is preferred.
- Good presentation and communication skill is a must.
- Should have experience in delivering lectures/presentations/ at various public events/ seminars/ conferences
- Applicants should ensure necessary approvals as per with his/her organizational policies prior to taking up the role. A declaration to this effect should be included in the application form.
- CASI reserves the right to accept and or reject applications without assigning any reasons
Honorary Academic Lead Eligibility
In addition to the above eligibility, Only Professors working for Approved / Affiliated Universities / Institutes are eligible for the Honorary Certification. Please reach our academic associates on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to understand how your institute can be affiliated. Needless to say, such an affiliation as a student chapter is free of charge.